Friday, December 28, 2012

Introduction

Hello, everyone.  My name is Mary Frances Gualandri, and I am currently working on my first novel, Hell in Heels.  I am planning on self-publishing it within the next few months.  Right now, I am in the middle of the editing process.  With this blog, I plan to stay in contact with my readers to keep them informed of my projects and progress of them.  Here is a little about Hell in Heels.

All CEO/single father Nathan Sinclair wants is for his board of directors to make a decision concerning the architect for his publishing company's new headquarters.  What he doesn't anticipate is that the two architects are not only competing for the job, but for his heart as well.  The first candidate is Esmeralda Stoker, a fifty-something cougar who has been after Nathan for over two decades.  The seconds is Amy Raines, a stunning young woman with fresh ideas, a killer body, and sexy stilettos who captures his heart nearly the instant he sees her.  Will one take the job and the other the CEO, or will the winner take it all?

1 comment: