Monday, February 25, 2013

Hell in Heels Update

I know I haven't been saying much about the process with Hell in Heels lately.  Mostly, that's because I've been crazy business working on it and the book hasn't been in my hands as of late.  Right now, it's in the hands of a professional editor who is doing the final checking.  From there, it will go to yet another proofreader and the most important critic, my mother.  I originally thought the book would be released in early March, but I'm thinking now that I spoke too soon.  Now, I'm thinking the release date will be closer to April.

Besides finishing up on Hell in Heels, I've been working on the first draft of my second book, Private Dancer.  It follows Jake Bradley and Natalie Warner, who you will meet in Hell in Heels, and I hope you will enjoy their story.

Besides being completely absorbed in writing, I've managed to get some reading done.  I'm in the middle of Sylvain Reynard's Gabriel's Inferno right now, and it's fantastic.  Plus, I had to watch the Oscars.  Always a good place for ideas...

I will keep you posted and thanks for being here.  You guys are fantastic and I'm honored to have people like you behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment