Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Final Countdown Has Begun!

At last!  The final stretch before the release of Hell in Heels has arrived.  The official release date is April 23rd, and it will be available on most e-reader devices such as Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, and Kobo Reader.  Thirteen days.  It's pretty hard to believe.

I actually just finished edits on Hell in Heels last night, and you guys will never believe how that felt.  It's just unbelievable to think that it is less than two weeks away from being available for all of you to read.  I hope that all of you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

In other news, I'm hard at work on my next novel, Private Dancer.  You will meet the main characters for that book in Hell in Heels, and I think you will like them.  They are unique and the promise of it won't put you in Hell in Heels withdrawal which, I have to admit, I had a little trouble with.  Nathan and Amy are hard characters to let go of, although I'm sure you'll figure that out all on your own.  For now, I'm going to stay tight-lipped on the plot of Private Dancer, but I promise I will give all of you details soon.

There might be some more exciting news coming soon, so I will keep you all posted.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing your first work! Can't wait to get my hands on the final copy. =)

    ReplyDelete