Saturday, December 7, 2013

Update

Hi, guys!  Sorry it's been so long.  I never knew freshman year of college was going to be so crazy.  The good part is the first semester is almost over now.

One good thing to note is the reason I haven't been able to update is because I've been writing.  This year, as you might know, I participated in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) for the first time.  I was able to successfully reach the goal of 50,000 words (I actually ended the month with over 58,000 words.  The novel, Vegas, is related to the Love, Windy City Style series, and one of the characters will be introduced in Ideal Hero, which I am still working on.  I'm wrapping up Vegas since I'm almost finished with it, anyway, then I will be back to work on Ideal Hero full-time, which will probably put the release date for Ideal Hero in the spring of 2014.  I am going to be entering Vegas to some traditional publishers, so I will keep all of you posted on that.

A fun side note: this semester, Nolos, the literary magazine here at my college selected a short story I wrote to be included in their fall 2013 issue.  For all of your enjoyment, I will be posting that short story (which may or may not become a full-length novel, hint, hint) as a Christmas treat for all of you.  Yes, I promise you there is a sexy hero.

Thanks to all of you for your continued support and I will be sure to hopefully keep all of you better updated in the future.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment