Monday, January 27, 2014

New Year, New Look

Notice something different when you checked this site?  Yeah, that would be because I spent one of my snow days redoing my website.  I figured that since a new year has arrived, it was time for a new look.  I personally love it and feel that the colors have a certain pop to them.

Speaking of new, I've also decided to go with the inevitable New Year's resolution of trying to lose weight.  So far, so good.  I'm not sure if I will be saying that in a couple of weeks, but I'm hoping to stick with it this time and get back to the size I used to be.

I've also been knee-deep in edits on a new book that I haven't told all of you too much about, which would be Vegas.  I'm hoping all of you will like it.  I will tell of you more about it once I'm through with the initial edits, as I will have a clear plot description by then.  However, I will let you in on the fact that I will be taking it to a traditional publisher.  I feel a lot of confidence in it and just hope I can finally make that career goal a reality.

Ideal Hero...well, it's coming along.  I'm not drafting it as quickly as I wished to, but I do know where the story is going and am hoping to have it finished in the next couple of months so that you might all have it on your e-readers by late spring or early summer.  Trust me, I'm just as anxious to release Alex Slade to all of you as you are to read his story.

Well, I guess that's all for now.  Oh, except to check my contact page.  I've updated my social media links so that you can connect with me on all of my accounts for more Love, Windy City Style fun as well as insights about how my books come to be.

Until next time,

M.F.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment