Friday, June 6, 2014

Sorry It's Been a While

I apologize for my absence.  It got really crazy after my last post with the end of the semester and some family issues that came up.  I have been writing, however, even if it hasn't been as much as I would have liked.  Ideal Hero has been my first priority, but I have also been doing some editing for my critique group and working on a couple of other projects demanding my attention.  Characters can be quite the attention-hoggers.

This summer, my goal is to finish up Ideal Hero so that I can prep it for a fall release and edit Vegas so that I can start sending it out to publishing companies within the next few months.  After that, I plan to take a break for the Love, Windy City Style series, at least for a while, to focus on some other projects that are in a different realm.  Basically, I have a busy summer ahead of me.  The good part is you guys will hopefully have a lot of reading ahead of you.

Happy summer!

Mary Frances Gualandri

No comments:

Post a Comment