Sunday, January 11, 2015

New Year: Announcements, Promises, and the Return of the Hopeful Romantic

Hello, 2015!  It's crazy to think that's the actual year we're in.  It means that it's been  two and a half years since I began writing Hell in Heels and almost two years since I self-published it.  To me, it's incredible to even think I've been doing it for that long.  Either way, it's been a great journey that I hope will result in a lot this year.

As most of you know if you follow me on any of my social media accounts, Vegas was submitted to multiple publishers a few months ago.  Since then, there has been one rejection.  I'm still waiting to here back from a couple of the others, so I guess we will see how that goes.  If nothing happens, I can always self-publish again and simply try the traditional publishing circuit with my next book.  Just be prepared for heavy promotion if that does happen.

Speaking of new projects, I am hard at work on Unbound still and hope to have it finished in the near future.  It is an incredible novel completely unlike anything I've done before, and that makes me very happy.  Dash and Celia are two of my favorite characters that I've ever created, and I really hope you love them as much as I have writing them.

As you may remember, I put off writing Ideal Hero to focus on Unbound.  However, I have recently decided that the story of Jennifer Alexander will be the next story I work on.  I am not sure if the title will remain, but for now, it is.  One thing that has changed about it is the hero.  Alex Slade, I've decided, is not the hero that works best for the novel.  I have recently created a new one, Rafe McDonough, who is, at this point, an Irish actor that Jennifer shared a fling with on spring break many years ago.  I have started a rough prologue, but I am waiting until I finish Unbound to throw myself into it.  At that point, I will have more plot info for you.

Remember, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at maryfgualandriauthor@gmail.com.

Also, follow all of my social media accounts

Facebook: www.facebook.com/maryfrancesgualandriauthor?ref=hl#
Twitter: @MaryFGualandri
Tumblr: maryfrancesgualandr.tumblr.com
Instagram: mfg1994
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/mfg82194/
Wattpad: mfg1994

No comments:

Post a Comment