Friday, April 15, 2016

COVER REVEAL: Unbound



Release Date: July 5, 2016


Special Thanks to Robin Ludwig Design Inc.​, who created the amazing cover!

Synopsis: Celia Emerson lives a double life. On the outside, she is a beautiful, successful artist mesmerizing the East Coast with her mysterious works of art. Behind closed doors, however, Celia harbors a dark secret that has left her elusive and distant. However, there is one tall, dark, handsome stranger who gets her blood pumping and tangles her feelings in knots, making her consider breaking down the walls she put up around herself.

Manhattan attorney Dash Greyson is intrigued by Celia at first glance. Her quiet, private manner boldly contrasts the strokes of color and blatant emotion on her canvases. Even after her initial coolness toward him, he continues pursuing her, desperate to know more about her and how her bottled-up emotions spill onto the easel. When she turns to him as secrets of her pass begin to surface, he finds himself not only protecting her but the passion between them simmering to the boiling point.

Available for most e-reader formats!

Preorder Links:

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Unbound-Mary-Frances-Gualandri-ebook/dp/B01E67FI6I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1460742471&sr=8-2&keywords=mary+frances+gualandri

Barnes & Noble (for Nook): http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/unbound-mary-frances-gualandri/1123663092?ean=2940152970531

iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/unbound/id1103328729?mt=11


Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/629379

Excerpt:

I swallowed hard.  I wasn’t sure what I should be expecting from her right now.  We’d never been this close before, least of all on a bed with my family in the same hundred or so foot radius.  I had to be careful.  Celia wasn’t sure what she wanted right now and shouldn’t jump into anything impulsively.  Hadn’t we just talked today about the importance of taking it slow?  The look in her eyes right now and her body language were indicating something entirely different. 

Celia slapped a hand in the middle of my chest.  I looked down at where her hand seared my skin through my shirt, a little unsure of how to react. 

I didn’t have time to because the next thing I knew, Celia lips were on mine, her mouth assaulting mine urgently.  God, she was good at kissing, her tongue tracing my lips, forcing them open.  Her hands slid up over my chest past my shoulders, finally settling in the hair at the nape of my neck.  I groaned, my hands moving up to grip her waist.  The satiny fabric was a thin barrier between her skin and mine, and I palmed it gently with my hands.  Our tongues entwined furiously, and it wasn’t but a few seconds before I found myself rolling her onto her back.  Her eyes flew open, and that’s when I knew this wasn’t right, at least not now.  She wasn’t ready.  What I did know was that we had chemistry and a hell of a lot of it, but it was too soon for physical intimacy no matter how she seemed to think that it would solve her fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment